PDP11 stuff in OZ

Wai-Sun Chia waisun.chia at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 00:25:34 CDT 2005

On 8/22/05, Parker, Kevin <KParker at workcover.com> wrote:
> I am located in OZ but about a 10-12 hour trip away from where this guy
> is - I've just fired off an email myself expressing some interest. If I
> get what I am looking for I may have to make a trip over there and may
> have some capacity to get other stuff.

Kevin,
I'm located in KL, Malaysia, and am interested in the following stuff,
but don't know whether you are able to ship it or not...but here goes
any way:

PDP8/e CPU
PDP8/e memory
PDP8/e various
RK11-D
RK11-D complete with backplane
RL11 controller (2)

PDP11/50 in rack (I wish but I can't take the rack, it'l cost me
thousands of bucks to ship)

RK05 absolute air filters (HEPA), unused (4)
RK05J (3)

See what you are able to ship, and we can take it from there..
Thanks for the service offer, though.

/wai-sun