Kickstart ROMs (was Re: New Amiga toy)

Jim Leonard trixter at oldskool.org
Mon Dec 5 13:56:35 CST 2005

Witchy wrote:
> Possibly but getting it on the web is only a future project. The more
> immediate problem is getting the boot drive copied successfully since I
> can't reinstall onto a new drive without the original processor in the
> machine - the Cyberstorm requires you to install the software before the
> processor board :o\

OS 3.9 supports accelerators out of the box, so you don't need the software to
get the accelerator running.  Care to take a guess at why my A4000 is running
OS 3.9?  Would it have anything to do with the fact that I didn't have the
Cyberstorm drivers at the time?  ;-)
--
Jim Leonard (trixter at oldskool.org)                    http://www.oldskool.org/
Want to help an ambitious games project?             http://www.mobygames.com/