"Market" for old macs?

Jim Leonard trixter at oldskool.org
Mon Dec 5 17:06:10 CST 2005

While I value both your advice, you're both scaring me.  :-)  I think I'll
leave my SE/30 as is and just blissfully ignore the mystery DB9 female port on
the back.

--
Jim Leonard (trixter at oldskool.org)                    http://www.oldskool.org/
Want to help an ambitious games project?             http://www.mobygames.com/