Building M8027 hookup

a.carlini@ntlworld.com arcarlini at iee.org
Wed Dec 7 12:49:43 CST 2005

Dennis Boone wrote:

> A pinout for the BC27A cable appears (along with a bunch of other
> unrelated stuff; search for LPV11) at:
>
> 	http://h71000.www7.hp.com/wizard/cable-guide.html
>
> Perhaps this will give enough info on signal identity to help you
> build the right cable.

But the description says "This cable is designed to
connect a line printer to any Data Products protocol
parallel port _OTHER_ than the LPV11-SA" (emphasis added).

I can find no LAV11 manuals but there is one LPV-11
manual around:
  http://vt100.net/mirror/antonio/lpv11op1.pdf

I think I borrowed it to scan, which is why I cannot
find it right now. It may have a pinout in there.

Antonio

--

Antonio carlini
arcarlini at iee.org