Building M8027 hookup

Dennis Boone drb at msu.edu
Wed Dec 7 13:06:42 CST 2005

 > But the description says "This cable is designed to connect a line
 > printer to any Data Products protocol parallel port _OTHER_ than the
 > LPV11-SA" (emphasis added).

Except I think that the emphasis needs to be on the "-SA" suffix,
as the section does refer to the LPV11 with no suffix.

As the wiring given is for a dataproducts, the correct hookup for
a centronics interface would have to be worked out, but they are
very similar.

 > I can find no LAV11 manuals but there is one LPV-11 manual around:
 >
 >   http://vt100.net/mirror/antonio/lpv11op1.pdf
 >
 > I think I borrowed it to scan, which is why I cannot find it right
 > now. It may have a pinout in there.

A real manual would, of course, completely obviate the problem.

De