Amdek 3" Floppy Drives

Curt @ Atari Museum curt at atarimuseum.com
Sun Dec 11 23:21:10 CST 2005

Hi Al,

    I have a couple of Amdisk drives, love the little buggers, yeah the
whole 3" drives vs the 3.5"s was weird, its what sank the drives in the
long run as Sony really pushed those drive hard and of course Apple's
adoption of them into its Mac's in 84' then Atari and Amiga following in
85/86 with their systems using 3.5's and eventually IBM catching up in
87' with its PS/2 line.

Curt