Cromemco MCB-216 3K BASIC amd Monitor ROMs

Pete Turnbull pete at dunnington.plus.com
Thu Dec 15 07:57:22 CST 2005

On Dec 14 2005,  0:23, Pete Turnbull wrote:

> Craig has promised me a copy of the EPROM image files, possibly at
the
> weekend, and I'll put them on my website somewhere, possibly along
with
> the docs.  He gave his consent to tell the list, and also said that
> listmembers can email him directly: "craigl" <craigl AT removethis
DOT
> mindwrap DOT com>

I've put the two ROM images on my website as Intel HEX files, along
with README.pdf which Craig wrote.

http://www.dunnington.u-net.com/public/Cromemco/MCB216R0.HEX
http://www.dunnington.u-net.com/public/Cromemco/MCB216R1.HEX
http://www.dunnington.u-net.com/public/Cromemco/README.pdf

http://www.dunnington.u-net.com/public/Cromemco/read.me  just has a few
lines of notes about the origin and where to find Cromemco docum,ents.

--
Pete						Peter Turnbull
						Network Manager