[UK - East Midlands / East Anglia] Molecular Computer Rescue

Adrian Graham witchy at binarydinosaurs.co.uk
Thu Dec 15 12:19:13 CST 2005

Hi John,

I think Bletchley Park would be interested in that machine, particularly if
it's British. There's at least 2 of us in Cambs that can come and collect.
Google turns up too many scientific results so can you give us a bit more
info please? If it's multiuser I'm assuming it's running a form of unix?

--
Adrian/Witchy
Binary Dinosaurs creator/curator