Fancy Font?

Barry Watzman Watzman at neo.rr.com
Thu Dec 15 18:44:32 CST 2005

I was an authorized reseller/distributor of the entire SoftCraft line of
font products, including Fancy Font and Fancy Word.  Yes, I've used it (it's
been a very long time), and in fact I still have all of it, both the
programs and a very large selection of fonts (probably over 1,000, counting
different point sizes as different fonts).  In fact, although it's an
anachronism and I probably have not used it in almost 20 years, I have all
of that material right here on the hard drive of this computer (along with
Microsoft Word .... FOR MS-DOS).  [I also have the original distribution
copies, in the complete retail packaging, with documentation.]