Hobbyist DECnet Network - Update

Tim tradde at excite.com
Sat Dec 17 18:43:21 CST 2005

If you can ethernet you can rcp the files. I've done that with bsd on a vax.  Basically I mount a big partitionon the disk, rcp the file overand then untar it. I suspect you don't have a qbus ethernet card. Is that the case?

I do not have an QBus ethernet card, just a Unibus one.  I doubt
I can access RCP as it's probably not part of the root install.  But
I could be wrong.  Why would it matter if I had a Qbus Ethernet card
or not?