Available for pickup.

Gavin Thomas Nicol gtn at mind-to-mind.com
Sat Dec 17 22:18:40 CST 2005

On Dec 16, 2005, at 11:48 AM, Jules Richardson wrote:
> I missed the original post... it'd be interesting to hear about the
> 400 machines and whether there's anything unusual about them
> hardware-wise, or if there's anything nice on the disks.

I don't know much about them... I picked them up instead of having
the dumpster get them. Looks like the 715 are PA/RISC and have been
mostly gutted. I have the drives etc. but they have no memory. I just
popped open one 400 and it appears complete and in good condition. It
had an HP product configuration sheet on the top with a lot of
information. I can't boot it at the moment as I don't have an RGB cable.