PDP-11/03, RT-11 v3 & Y2K

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Tue Dec 20 16:41:18 CST 2005

OK, while playing with my 11/03, I noticed that it seems to have a Y2K
issue in the date?  I'm instructed in the docs to enter the date with
a two digit year.  So... does this mean that the data command is just
stupid or that the whole system has a Y2K issue?

I never paid attention to any Y2K discussions on PDP-11s since I
haven't used one since 1981 prior to this :-).

Thanks!
	     Pilgrimage: Utah's annual demoparty
                <http://pilgrimage.scene.org>