Epson PF10 problems

Jim Leonard trixter at oldskool.org
Sun Dec 25 15:42:17 CST 2005

Tony Duell wrote:
>>>2) How do I uncompress a .LZH file? I was never a big CP/M user back when
>>
>>LHA:  http://members.aol.com/DuckGroup/lha_comp.html
>
> Thanks... Poking arouund my system, I found I'd already installed this or
> something like it. I suspect i did so <mumble> years ago to uncompress
> such a file and promptly forgot about it.

That's good, because I just found out all the simtel links in the URL I
referred you to were bad, thanks to Digital River totally f**king up the
concept of what an FTP archive is supposed to be.
--
Jim Leonard (trixter at oldskool.org)                    http://www.oldskool.org/
Want to help an ambitious games project?             http://www.mobygames.com/