Epson PF10 problems

Josef Chessor josefcub at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 12:55:02 CST 2005

> You can turn it off with the little switch inside the main batter
> compartment. The machine should run from the main battery
> (or a 5V PSU connected in place of the main battey) if there
> are no otehr problems.

Both of my PX-8s (an earlier and a later model) will run with the 6V
wall wart connected into the proper socket when the main and wedge
batteries are removed.  I wouldn't exactly recommend bypassing the
little bit of protection the charger input provides.

Josef
--
"I laugh because I dare not cry.  This is a crazy world
 and the only way to enjoy it is to treat it as a joke."