1802 problems

J.C. Wren jcwren at jcwren.com
Sat Dec 31 21:20:24 CST 2005

    Tony, could the 1802 be in LOAD mode (CLEAR low, WAIT low)?  You'll
get DMA-IN cycles in that mode.

    "LOAD: Holds the CPU in the IDLE execution state and allows an
device to load the memory without the need for a "bootstrap" loader. It
modifies the IDLE condition so that DMA-lN operation does not force
execution of the next instruction."

    --jc