Real Old School Programming (was: Re: Where to buy a Selectric?)

Jim Isbell, W5JAI jim.isbell at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 14:25:45 CST 2005

Well, using a key punch was a sissy add on that came later.  In the
beginning we moved wire jumpers from here to there and then later in
the NEW age, we flipped 20 switches up or down then pressed a
"deposit" button.  Key punches were for sissy's.

--
Jim Isbell
you are just taking up too much space."