Age

Scott Stevens chenmel at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 28 16:34:58 CST 2005

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 10:22:45 -0800 (PST)
"Eric Smith" <eric at brouhaha.com> wrote:

> Tore wrote:
> > Hell, I'd be a building super if they let me use a 360/91 as the
> > furnace :)
>
> Is there a 360/91 still in existence?
>
> There seem to be few 360s of any model still around.  The Computer
> History Museum in Mountain View CA USA has a 360/30.  I hope we can
> restore it someday.
>
> Eric

I have an IBM 360 promotional ash tray that my father gave me.
Apparently it's design matches the decor and what-not of a System 360
machine.

How many years do people think it has been since IBM last gave away a
'promotional ash tray' for one of their computer systems?