Commodore 64-sx Keyboard getting stuck?

Louis Florit florit at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 17:09:55 CDT 2005

Hi, I pulled out my 64-sx out of the box it's been stored with in
anticipation of getting my JiffyDos upgrade installed into it.  To my
dismay, when I plugged it all in and powered it on, the keyboard
wouldn't work properly.  Any of the keys have to be pressed multiple
times (3 to 10 times) in order to get the character to show up on
screen.

Any suggested remedies?  I'm wondering if the keyboard contacts are
just a little dirty and need a little cleaning, but I wanted to check
with the gurus before prying it apart.

Thanks,
Louis

--