Anyone want: Canon Microfiche Viewer/Printer, West Yorkshire, UK (move fast!)

listmailgoeshere at gmail.com listmailgoeshere at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 12:18:04 CDT 2005

Hi list,

I could grab this if anyone wants it (and can collect it from me soon
- I don't have any space to store it, which is why I haven't grabbed
it so far). It's called something like Canon PC Printer 80. Despite
the name, it appears to have no interfaces at all on it.

If anyone wants this, please let me know SOON (including a definite
date when you will pick it up from me) and I'll go out and grab it.

Don't know anything about the condition of it, I'm afraid. It
certainly doesn't look trashed.

Ed.