Wanted : IBM PS/2 Model 50 or 80

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 13:45:20 CDT 2005

On 7/7/05, birs23 at zeelandnet.nl <birs23 at zeelandnet.nl> wrote:
> I am looking for an IBM PS/2 Model 50 or 80
> Has to be cheap and preferably in the Netherlands.
> Anybody got a working one that they dont want anymore ?

I have a fairly tricked-out top-of-the range '80: 25MHz 386DX + copro
+ L2 cache, 16MB RAM, dual SCSI cards, 300 + 1GB disks, Ethernet. Runs
PC DOS 7, WinNT Server 3.51 & OS/2 Warp Server 4 (but I can't find NIC
drivers for OS/2 for my Novell card).

I don't /really/ want to sell it but I might be persuaded for a
ridiculously-high offer. :-) (Ridiculously high <> very much, for a
386 in 2005!)

I'm in London. Shipping will cost a bit - it weighs as much as a small
car. I think the PS/2 cases were an iron/neutronium alloy. ;-)

--
Liam Proven
Home: http://welcome.to/liamsweb * Blog: http://lproven.livejournal.com
AOL, Yahoo UK: liamproven * ICQ: 73187508 * MSN: lproven at hotmail.com