WTB: Sun3 SCSI card

Joe R. rigdonj at cfl.rr.com
Thu Jul 14 11:11:26 CDT 2005

Pat,

   Pulled the card and got the number. It's a Sun 501-2015-032 (Fast SCSI-2
and Ethernet SBus Card). It also had a 501-2708 CPU module in it (SM50
SUPERSPARC MODULE?) and a National Instruments SBUS-GPIB card and a bunch
of Kingston KTS 32000/S20 128MB (2x 64MB) KTS 32000/S20 memory sticks in it.

   Joe

  Do you have a PN for the card? I have a SUN sitting behind me with what
looks like a SCSI/Ethernet card in it. The cover is missing so I don't know
what model the puter is but it's one of the pizza boxs.  I'll pull the card
and get it's PN.

    Joe