WTB: Sun3 SCSI card

Patrick Finnegan pat at computer-refuge.org
Thu Jul 14 11:19:32 CDT 2005

On Thursday 14 July 2005 10:54, Joe R. wrote:
>   Do you have a PN for the card? I have a SUN sitting behind me with
> what looks like a SCSI/Ethernet card in it. The cover is missing so I
> don't know what model the puter is but it's one of the pizza boxs.
> I'll pull the card and get it's PN.

The card I need is a VME card that fits in one of the big VME chassis;
that's most likely an SBUS card.

>From what I can find, it looks like I need the SCSI card that is a
"small" VME card in a frame that adapts it from 2-connector to
3-connector VME, and the actual card is part # 501-1236.  The number on
the ouside of the system should be either 501-1170, or 501-1217, I
think.

Thanks,

Pat
--