HP 98xx manuals

Joe R. rigdonj at cfl.rr.com
Mon Jul 25 08:14:44 CDT 2005

Al,

   OK I'm packing up a box of HP books for you. I'm including:

1) Using HP BASIC for Instrument Control, a Self-Stufy Course
2) BASIC 5.0/5.1 Graphics Techniques
3) Installing, Using and Maintaining the BASIC 5.0 System
4) Pascal 3.1 User's Guide
5) Installation Guide HP 9000 Series 200 Model 226 and Model 236.
6) BASIC 5.0 Interfacing Techniques, Volume 1: General Topics

   These are all in the grey HP three ring binders and are all short
(roughly 8" x 8 1/2") books.  These cover a variety of topics and should
make a good start. I specificly included the Installation book (#3) since
it contains the information that Tony needs. It's probably the starting
point for everything esle but it's actually a very difficult book to find
and the reference manuals and such don't cover such basic topics as how to
boot the machines or how to create or save the operating system.

   I'll probably ship this box today via USPS Media mail. I'll also go
ahead and start packing some more books.

   Joe