Need favor: Anyone near Windsor Ontario?

Vintage Computer Festival vcf at siconic.com
Sun Jul 31 12:17:09 CDT 2005

Charles Fox posted a message a couple weeks back about a bunch of stuff he
was getting rid of.  There were a few stacks of magazines that nobody
wanted but that I would really like to add to my archive.  The problem is
Charlie doesn't have the time to pack and ship them.

Is there anyone near Windsor, Ontario, that could go meet Charlie and take
the magazines away for shipping to me?  I'll of course reimburse the kind
volunteer for time and trouble.

Please reply directly.

Thanks!