Analog modem emulator?

Director csmuseum at cse.uta.edu
Sun Jul 31 15:17:58 CDT 2005

I have seen something like that. It essentially simulates a telephone
network. You would use it to test modems, for example, or to connect
machines that had internal modems. I think I saw it being sold by Black Box.
They are not the cheapest outfit in the world. It's like buying at the local
convenience store. IIRC they were over five hundred dollars.

HTH,

Gil