Nascom 2 keyboard connector

Jules Richardson julesrichardsonuk at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 2 08:16:21 CDT 2005

Does anyone have the pinouts of the Nascom 2 keyboard connector handy?

I'm wondering if there are any duplicated ground lines such that I can
get away with running a cable via DA15 connectors (the connectors on the
'2 and keyboard PCBs are 16 pin headers)

I'm pretty sure there are duplicates but I don't have a huge amount of
Nascom docs here at present (certainly not schematics)

I'm at the point where I've got a nice keyboard shell made up for my
Nascom's keyboard from a mixture of wood and aluminium, and need to fit
a socket to the back of it...

cheers

Jules