HP 3000?? Thing-a-ma-jig available

Lee Courtney lcourtney at mvista.com
Fri Jun 3 14:54:31 CDT 2005

Jay,

I suspect this allows more expanded terminal connections to a classic (i.e.
stack architecture) HP3000 beyond what you would normally have via an ATP.
ATP is the hardware for serial terminal connections. On the Series 64/68/70
there was a bulkhead for this in the main CPU cabinet. Maybe this is for a
Series 44/48/58?

In any case only useful on larger classic 3000s.

Stan Sieler might have more info.

Lee Courtney

MontaVista Software
1237 East Arques Avenue