S100 PROM boards

Cini, Richard Richard.Cini at wachovia.com
Fri Jun 10 15:09:44 CDT 2005

All:

            With my two new machines I want to get a PROM monitor in them so
I can start really playing around with them. I have a single Vector RAM/PROM
III board, which uses 2704 or 2708 EPROMS. Most of the chips I have are 2732
or larger.

            Before I go slogging through the manual to try to hammer a 4k
chip into a 1k socket, does anyone have any experience making this mod?
Alternatively, can someone recommend a good general PROM board that can use
larger EPROMS (programming feature not necessary).

            Thanks.

Rich