98x6 pascal system design manual

Joe R. rigdonj at cfl.rr.com
Thu Jun 16 22:09:12 CDT 2005

   I have several sets of original floppy disks.  And man did I have to do
a LOT of searching to find them!!! I'm serious, it took me about ten years
of constantly serching to find these.

   You've probably already figured out that a useable operating system is
too large to fit on one floppy disk. I've had useable systems on hard
drives for a long time but the OS was too large to copy to a floppy drive
so it was impossible to distribute except by copying to another hard drive
and then shipping the compete hard drive.

   Joe