Modicon PLCs

Christian R. Fandt cfandt at netsync.net
Sat Jun 18 10:42:00 CDT 2005

Anybody here work with or are big fans of Modicon programmable controllers?
(or are even collectors of same?)

Specifically the 984-series. Sorta on-topic as the modules I have date back
to 1993 and use Intel 80186 and 80188 uP chips, but PLCs are somewhat
off-topic here. I haven't heard of any PLC-specific email lists except for
a recently defunct one.

Please contact me off-list as I have some questions and am looking for
additional info.

Thanks,  Chris F.

NNNN

Christian Fandt,    Electronic/Electrical Historian
Jamestown, NY  USA      cfandt at netsync.net
         Member of Antique Wireless Association