PDP-8 CPU question

Tony Duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Sat Jun 18 18:10:06 CDT 2005

> more. I also dumped all the GR docs from the LONG three ring binders and
> I'll keep them and put the long DEC docs in them.   Thanks Thom!

Why did you assume the GR manuals were of no value? I've kept probably
hundreds of books and manuals that I can see no immediate use for, but
which presumably will be useful to somebody, someday.

Many people can't understand why I want schematics for machines that no
sane person has used for the last 20 years. Or why I want schematics of
PC stuff. Or why I want valve data sheets.

_I_ can't see much value in advertising fliers. But I keep them anyway,
because somebody is going to want to refer to them.