War Games movie

dundas at caltech.edu dundas at caltech.edu
Sun Jun 19 12:19:15 CDT 2005

Don't know what fast-rewind has to say or where they got their data.

The datacenter itself (the CDC computer shown, 3150 or 6600; can't
recall now) and some of the supporting scenes were shot at the
California State University, Long Beach computing center.  I was there
at the time (already graduated but hung out there as I had friends there
and used the 11/70 not shown).  There may well have been other scenes
shot in Washington as Rich indicates.

John

> OK, too much time on my hands...from http://www.fast-rewind.com/
>
> "Broderick visits fellow computer geeks at The Academic Computing
Center in