Looking for data sheet for AY5-2376

Dave Dunfield dave04a at dunfield.com
Sun Jun 19 08:51:41 CDT 2005

At 07:31 19/06/2005 -0400, you wrote:
>All:
>
>	Does anyone have a PDF copy of the data sheet for the General
>Instruments AY5-2376 ASCII keyboard encoder chip?

Hi Rich,

I have a small (2 page) datasheet for an SMC KR2376-xx keyboard
encoder which is probably a compatible device (to check, VCC is on
pin 1, Ground is on pin 17, and the keyboard matrix connects to
21-31 (inputs) and 32-39 (outputs).

As noted above, it's only 2 pages. It gives you the pinout, typical
connection diagram, character matrix assignment chart and some
waveform charts.

If this is of use to you, I can scan it for ya.

Regards,
Dave
--
dave04a (at)    Dave Dunfield