DSD-440 software

Doc Shipley doc at mdrconsult.com
Mon Jun 20 13:54:30 CDT 2005

   I just got my DSD-440 cleaned up, checked out, and attached to a
machine this weekend, and it seems to be working fine.  (Thanks, Joe!)

   What I don't have is the diagnostic disk that shipped with it.
According to the DSD-440 user guide, the disk came with FRD440 as both a
standalone utility and as an RT-11 program, FRD440.SAV.

   I'd like to have the bootable disk, if anybody has one they can copy,
but I'd be very happy with just the RT-11 program.

   Thanks!

	Doc