Programming 2708's

Joe R. rigdonj at cfl.rr.com
Sat Jun 25 09:25:18 CDT 2005

I have a DataI/O model 19 and I think I have a 2708 plug-in for it.  The
reason that most programmers don't support the 2708 is because it requires
three voltages to operate. Come to think of it, I have a couple of old
Prolog programmers and I think that I may have 2708 plug-ins for one of
them too. FWIW I bought the Prolog units because they were all I could find
that would program the 1702s.

   Joe