Someone with an RML380Z....

Jules Richardson julesrichardsonuk at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 30 12:06:32 CDT 2005

If you have the original 40 column board, can you take a look inside and
see if the 5th IC in from the right on the top row of chips (first one
in after the DRAM) is a 74LS158?

All the schematics show this as being a 74LS157 but it's got an LS158 on
my board (which IIRC inverts the outputs).

If the schematics are wrong I'll scribble a note on the copies that I
have!

(I'm trying to trace a fault on my board which is resulting in corrupted
screen memory, and having the schematics disagree with the actual board
is annoying! :-)

cheers

Jules