Amiga Video - (was: Looks neat -- Fairchild movie on DVD)

Curt @ Atari Museum curt at atarimuseum.com
Tue Mar 1 13:34:45 CST 2005

I have a pretty good Vid capture card in my system, I can save as NTSC
or PAL, save as a raw AVI, Mpeg-2, VideoCD or DVD, so if somebody wants
to send the tape to me, I can make short work of it and post the file up
onto one of my servers to D/L to anyone who wants to burn a ton of DVD's
or I can just burn it to a master DVD and send it to whomever will make
all of the DVD's

Curt