Looking for some DEC stuff (again)

dvcorbin at optonline.net dvcorbin at optonline.net
Fri Mar 4 15:02:09 CST 2005

> Looking for some DEC stuff for my private collection... New
> Mexico, Texas,  Arizona area preferably:

There is a massive collection up for grabs right in Dallas. It was mentioned here on the list recently. I would love to get in on the deal [for the PDP-8 stuff specifically], but the distance, size of the total lots, etc make this look impractical.

FWIW: I was talking with the owners of the collection about a year ago. At that point they did not want to sell, but were suffereing major cash problems, these apparently have become "fatal". As far as I can tell (based on some long phone calls) the equipment has been fairly well treated.