Amiga History Tape (+bonus Computer Chronicals Amiga episode)

Curt @ Atari Museum curt at atarimuseum.com
Fri Mar 4 17:59:30 CST 2005

...and that's exactly what had happened, on August 13, 1984 Atari filed
breach of contract against Amiga, the suit was settled in a closed
agreement in 1987.

Also Warner had to adjust the sale price to the Tramiels for Atari since
they Amiga chips were part of the sale to Tramiel Technologies, Limited.

Curt