Create a VAX CPU with FPGA?

Curt @ Atari Museum curt at atarimuseum.com
Fri Mar 4 18:01:38 CST 2005

I still think, a PC with simh and a PCI to Qbus adapter to allow the use
of Qbus peripherals that is more at hobbyist cost levels is a far better
solution, I wish the companies current selling those $2,500-$3,000 cards
would reduce their costs to more in line with a $500 range, I 'm sure a
lot of us would buy cards and they'd make it up in quantity of sales.

Curt