Taking photos of displays...

Tony Duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Thu Mar 3 17:20:55 CST 2005

> Well I'mm looking at that set of books now ... They keep going and going
> and going...
> I was thinking the book "Plastic injection molding machine" might be
> useful for duplicating
> small parts like  switch handles  or  other plastic parts.

If it's the one I'm thinking of (and bought from Camden's), it's a Dave
Gingery book. It's fairly simple, and I am sure it would work (I intend
to make it sometime), but a comment in a UK model engineering magazine
was that, yes, it certainly works, but the 'fun' is making the moulds.

And yes, I want it to make keycaps (no, I am not thinking of dual-shot
moulding), switch levers, etc.