Build your own Apple I article

Tom Owad owad at applefritter.com
Thu Mar 3 21:14:40 CST 2005

On Mar 1, 2005, at 4:36 PM, Joe R. wrote:
> At 01:22 PM 3/1/05 -0800, Sellam wrote:
>> On Tue, 1 Mar 2005, Tom Peters wrote:
>>> The Woz himself wrote the Forward to the book.
>>>
>> And Tom is a member of our little group here ;)
>
>   Doesn't that mean that we all get a free copy? :-)

If there's interest, we could do a random drawing or something similar
and give away a couple copies.

Here's my own description of the book <www.applefritter.com/replica>,
which goes into a bit more detail than you'll find most places.  The
included schematic and pcb software, btw, is _very_ nice.

Tom

--
Apple I Replica Creation: Back to the Garage
By Tom Owad, Foreword by Steve Wozniak