Digital Pathways' SLC-1 "The Time Machine"

Tom Jennings tomj at wps.com
Sat Mar 5 02:42:47 CST 2005

Very cool. Got it working. It's a clever device that sits between
the terminal and computer. It simply bidirectionally and
transparently passes characters  terminal <--> computer, but can
pattern-match text from the computer and send text to the computer
in response.

I'm so advanced here, I don't even have to type in the date and
time, a MACHINE does it for me! Imagine the time savings!

[booting the disk from the virtual console]
!100033L
FILENAME?

MAPPED NOVA 3 RDOS REV 6.60
DATE (M/D/Y) ? 3 05 2005