Catweasel opinions, sources of info etc.

Curt Vendel curt at atarimuseum.com
Sun Mar 6 17:48:30 CST 2005

Jim,

   I understand where you're coming from, however the way the product was presented, it stated it could read various formats, what wasn't mentioned on the site for the product or during the purchase process is that the "product is capable of reading such formats - if someone actually writes the code"

My Atari 800 could run linux - if someone ports it, could run CP/M too if someone wants to write the needed code, could read IBM disks on its disk drives - if someone writes it...

All of our equipment can do a lot more then it is normally capable of --- if someone takes the time to write it.

So what I'm saying is I bought the product because it stated it could do certain things which I was expecting out of the box when I bought it, just there was no fineprint saying that there were no actual s/w or drives to actually make the card work that way yet.

Curt