minor list changes

James Fogg James at jdfogg.com
Sat Mar 5 22:06:12 CST 2005

> Actually, I can't think of the last time I've seen ANY domain
> that didn't have more than one MX record. Except for someone
> trying to run a service out of their house. To do so, is... well...
>
> Jay

Well what?

I'm on dynamic IP space with cable service and I have great uptime. I
could use a secondary MX, I have the resources to do so. Perhaps I will.
But it doesn't change the fact I have a good performance record.

Also consider that a large number of small businesses are now on dynamic
IP space and running mail servers.