Catweasel opinions, sources of info etc.

Curt @ Atari Museum curt at atarimuseum.com
Sun Mar 6 13:10:51 CST 2005

Yeah, I wouldn't up rather disappointed myself as well...   I bought the
ISA version and was hoping to eliminate the need to have to keep reading
ST formatted disks into my ST and null-modeming them over to my PC, but
instead to install a seperate 3.5" to the Catweasel and just natively
read them in, it recognizes the disks, but won't copy the data, nice
hardware, worthless without software support and after all these years
still nothing much except some 3rd party TRS-DOS drivers have been written.

I have a ton of Amiga Quarterback disks I'd love to read in with it, but
looks like that's not happening either.

Curt