Panasonic HHC Basic on ePay

Computer Collector Newsletter news at computercollector.com
Tue Mar 8 14:45:51 CST 2005

I'll happily split the cost of the BASIC ROM is you can make me a copy.

Someone else is selling an EO 440 and the bid is up to $108.  Crazy!  If it
were mint condition with all manuals and accessories, etc., then MAYBE it would
be worth $100.  But this one is not.

> It's nutjob-expensive, if you ask me  - but the guy's 2 - one he's epaying
> alone ($50 USD opening bid, BIN for $75) and he's got another complete
> machine with the BASIC ROM in it for $115 BIN, IIRC. No bids on either
> one... should I snag the ROM to make backups of it? :-O

Evan's personal homepage: www.snarc.net

*** Tell your friends about the Computer Collector Newsletter!
- It's free and we'll never send spam or share your email address
- Publishing every Monday(-ish), ask about writing for us
- W: http://news.computercollector.com  E: news at computercollector.com
- We're approaching 700 readers: win a prize!