Catweasel opinions, sources of info etc.

Dwight K. Elvey dwight.elvey at amd.com
Wed Mar 9 13:15:03 CST 2005

Hi Randy
 I'm familiar with Eric's work. I was stating that without
specific hardware, writing these unusual formats is not possible
with a PC. Eric's stuff is a good way to handle things.
 Does anyone know the specifics of what is different
between the SVD format and the FDI's?. The SVD is an
ASCII octal format. Is the FDI a binary or something?
Dwight