MicroVAX II - TK50 problem

Adrian Graham witchy at binarydinosaurs.co.uk
Sun Mar 13 17:04:01 CST 2005

This is perhaps why I've not nuked anything else on our test VAXen when I've
been sorting out RA7x disks with an un-modded KDA50. It was only last week
that I discovered I'm supposed to remove the 2 grant 'jumpers' before
installing in a Q22/CD backplane. Fortunately it seems like I've not nuked
the card that was downstream of the KDA50 in this case :)

cheers

a/w