VCF East 3.0 ?

Vintage Computer Festival vcf at siconic.com
Tue Mar 15 10:49:25 CST 2005

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005, Curt @ Atari Museum wrote:

> No time like now to start preparing...
>
> So what is the status of VCF East this year?   Approx date/month?    Are
> we gonna have it at Sun again?   It was nice having it there, but the
> logistics of security, sign-in and getting equipment in were rather rough.

Not sure.  I made initial forrays into finding a location but nothing
concrete so far.  Sun is a no-go.  Had an interest from the folks at the
Boston Museum of Science but they flaked.

Haven't given it much thought since.  For the time being I'm focusing now
on a VCF Midwest and trying to finish some time critical projects that are
taking up all my time.

When I do start thinking about it again, it will be whether or not I'm
going to actually hold it this year since I have some other plans that
take priority.  Sorry to have to say that, but I just don't want to let
anyone down.

There's still the possibility to organize it from afar if I can get a
local host, but there would only be a 50/50 chance I would actually attend
myself.